Getting paid up to €18,- per hour? Plus guaranteed hours on your contract? Too good to be true right?Well, it is true! This is the package we offer when you start working as a warehous employee at DPD Meppel.
What we offer
- Between €17,40 and €18,00 gross per hour
- Guaranteed amount of hours on contract
- 8,33% Holiday pay
- Pick your own shifts, flexible working days
- Travel expenses reimbursed
Working in the nights is what gets you up. Very handy, since you start working at DPD in the night shifts. Working days and hours are from Tuesdays till Saturdays, from about 02:00 AM till 07:30 AM. Do you want to work 1 night? Or maybe 5? Both fine to us, it’s up to you!In order to work at DPD it’s important that you;
- are at least 18 years old
- are physically able to lift (sometimes heavy) packages
- are able to apply for a VOG (certificate of cunduct). No worries, we help you apply 🙂
- have your own way of transport (Public transport is not an option during the night shifts)
As a warehouse employee at DPD Meppel you will assist with loading, unloading, sorting and scanning of packages. You are not on your own, you will join a diverse team of nice, hardworking colleagues.What does your working day look like?Starting with a good cup of coffee (or tea ;- and a chat with your colleagues in the canteen. The supervisor informs you and your colleagues what is expected of you today. Everything clear? Great let’s get started!There are packages to be sorted. Together with your colleagues you will make sure the complete load of packages is dealt with. Time for a 15- minute break and then let’s do the last couple of packages before going home again!So in short your job as a warehouse employee at DPD;
- Loading, unloading, sorting and scanning packages
- Keeping the warehouse tidy
DPD Meppel is just the place to be working as a warehouse employee! Why?Firstly because you will be well-guided on your first day(s) of work. That’s how you get to know the job the best. Even when you are not experienced as a warehouse employee, we are happy to show and teach you how it’s done :-)!Teamwork is key at DPD, your colleagues are happy to help you!Furthermore;
- from time to time DPD organizes something fun, like some free food during or after the shift
- there are a lot of possibilities to grow within DPD, let me tell you more about it
Nu zoek je vást een manier om te solliciteren? Dat kan direct online!Of had je tóch nog een vraag? Twijfel niet en stuur me meteen een Whatsappje of bel me!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.